November 3 Recording: LinkedIn™ – Profile Tips: 5 Easy Steps to Get Found First
Click Here for the slides from this session
How are you doing online with social media, your online community, and all the choices there are to engage customers and prospects?
In today’s world of marketing, with so many channels, vehicles, and options, it becomes overwhelming to identify what will work best for our customers. What social, mobile and other digital means do we use to retain our customers and at the same time attract new ones and determine what they want? In this complimentary webinar we will address how to sort this out, learn new techniques for effective engagement, start conversations, build relationships, and host a strong community.
In this session you will learn:
- How the evolution of relationship marketing affects you
- Why people buy from those they know, like and trust
- The most effective ways to increase engagement in your social networks
- How today’s mobile technology has streamlined relationship building
- The benefit of leveraging your content to build trust among your network
About Dean DeLisle:
For over 30 years, Dean has demonstrated his ability to expand companies' social reach, stimulate business development through increasing engagement online, and make converting connections to new business more efficient.